Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Fuck you. FUCK. YOU.
You don’t know anything about her. You don't even want to listen to me to hear anything about her before you assume whatever the fuck you want. You’ve never even fucking met her, how can you scream about how she’s bad for me?
Who has stayed with me when I’m crying so hard I can barely breathe, kept me from being extremely suicidal, kept me going every day, the one person who finally convinced me to go into recovery and really try?
You don’t fucking know her. You can’t say she’s a horrible person. You can’t say she makes me sick. You can’t say any of that. If it weren’t for her you wouldn’t fucking have a daughter any more. 
 Just because there's finally someone who really cares about me doesn't mean they're using me for sex. Of course you'd automatically think that, right? Because I'm this huge slut to you. Shut your fucking mouth before you try to talk about things you don't know anything about.
AEJWHKEJANKEJNAKJENAWKJENAWKJENAWRAWRAW.

5 comments:

  1. Is tiger an imaginary friend or are they a real, tangible person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    WHAT IS AIR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwww Bloganon. That's...incredibly stupid. This is Tiger. Hi. -waves-
    Unless Ari went through the trouble of creating me an entire life and a blog and multiple accounts for everythingggggggggg, why would I be here?
    OH, NO, WAIT, I'M TOTALLY HER SPLIT PERSONALITY. YUP.
    OH, NO, WAIT, I'M SECRETLY HER MOTHER.
    OR
    OROROROROROROROR
    I'M HER HORSE! 8D
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think she thinks you're a slut, but also coming from a parent who thinks every person is out to rape me, I learned the actual truth: They just say that cause they think that just because we are emotionally vulnerable that we'd give in to any person who offers shelter, love & everything. It IS common for a person with depression to be blinded of what TRUE love is. & it IS common for people with depression to hook on to anyone who makes them feel less alone.I'm not saying your mom is right to do that, but give it some thought. It shows that she cares, but at the same time... Based on your words & Tiger's doings (she sounds really supportive & lovely, by the way)she should respect the fact that although you're not quite well yet, you're atleast hanging onto someone to prevent you from falling off the edge & when you weigh it out... at least you're not dead. Yeah. Uhm...End.

    ReplyDelete